SJGS Lunch Program
Lunch is served on most Mondays and Fridays throughout the year. Complete the online order form linked above by the order deadline each month.
Parents, we need volunteers to help serve lunch! Sign-up now!
NEW in 2019-20! Saint Joseph Grade School will be serving Little Caesar’s pizza, Chick-fil-A, Jimmy John’s, and Papa Vino’s. Each meal will come with a seasonal fresh fruit and vegetable side supplied by SJGS.
Hot lunch order forms are available here each month (also included in the weekly school newsletter). Each month’s hot lunch orders will be billed through the school’s FACTS billing system at the end of each month. Parents will be sent an invoice each month through FACTS.
A few gentle reminders about the hot lunch order forms:
- We are serving hot lunch for over 300 kids, so unfortunately we cannot customize your child’s order.
- One electronic form per child, please. Your FACTS account will be billed accordingly.
- Please double-check each form. Changes cannot be made after the deadline.
- Please read the form carefully. We will do our best to note on the form when a particular grade will not be in school, so please do not order for a day when your child will not be in school. If these days change, we will cancel orders for your child if their grade will not be in school due to a scheduled event.
- We are not able to provide refunds if your child is absent.
- Deadlines will be firm. To process the forms and allow enough time to order food, we need the lead time they provide. Late orders are not able to be accepted.
For any questions or concerns about our hot lunch program, please email: email@example.com