The 2021-22 strings program is underway! For questions about the program, please contact our Parent Coordinator, Kara Kane, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the parent coordinator for a schedule of dates, times, locations, and all other important dates for the school year.
Class Descriptions & Times:
- Beginner: Tuesdays 3:00-4:10 in the BMR – This class is for new string students in grades 1 – 4.
- Intermediate Strings: Wednesdays 3:00-4:10 in the BMR – This class is for Beginner graduates.
- Orchestra: Thursdays 3:00-4:10 in the BMR – This class is for Intermediate graduates and returning advanced stings players in all grades.
$40 Strings Program Registration Fee – billed through FACTS by the school. The registration fee covers all books, music, binders, and concert events.
$45 monthly – not considered a “per lesson” fee. Nine months total for year.
St. Joe Strings is a yearlong program running from September – May. Payment Options:
- Monthly: Monthly payments of $45 will be billed via FACTS during the nine month school year. Your FACTS statement will reflect charges starting in October.
- Semester: 5% discount for advance payment for each semester ($193 for 1st payment – billed via FACTS in October; $193 for 2nd payment – billed via FACTS in January).
- Year: 10% discount for advance payment of two semesters ($365 for 9 months – billed via FACTS in October).
There will be no adjustments or refunds for absences. If your child misses class, make up time can be provided. The program fees cover preparation and instruction time; additional lessons for students who need extra help; programs, as well as preparation time and extra rehearsals for programs. You may speak with instructors directly if you wish for your child to participate in private one-on-one lessons outside of strings classes.
You may rent your child’s instrument from Quinlan & Fabish (130 Edison Rd, Mishawaka, (574-293-6332). Your child needs to be present for rental in order to be fitted correctly for his/her instrument.
The Saint Joseph Strings Program also has a limited number of instruments available to rent. The rental fee is $10/month and will be billed via FACTS. Please contact Kara Kane (email@example.com) for additional information.