St. Joe Auction 2022
Join us for St. Joe Auction 2022, presented by Andrew Weiss, Knights of Columbus, taking place Friday, May 20 @ Morris Park Country Club in South Bend! Cocktail hour & silent auction to begin at 6:30, followed by dinner and live auction.
Our theme this year is “School’s Out for Summer,” so get ready to join us for a fun and festive celebration to benefit Saint Joseph Grade School! Attire for the evening will be dressy; however, in the spirit of the theme, we suggest pairing with a splashes of summer color and/or neon accessories to show off your summer cheer! School’s out for summer!!!
Seating is limited so we recommend purchasing your tickets soon! Each ticket includes open bar, fine dining, and live auction entertainment.
Thank you for supporting Saint Joseph Grade School, the educational ministry of Saint Joseph Parish. Your contribution helps us to continue our mission of educating hearts and minds in the Holy Cross tradition, making God known, loved, and served.
The Silent Auction is underway and ends Friday, May 20, at 8:45pm!
Sponsoring the St. Joe Auction is a great way to advertise your company while supporting a great cause! Please see our Sponsorship Brochure for details on each opportunity. Sponsorships may be secured online or by submitting the form on the brochure.
All of our business and family sponsors will be recognized in our school and parish newsletters and in the parish bulletin. We thank you for your support for Saint Joseph Grade School!
For any questions about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Karey Circosta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have access to items that might be of interest for our live or silent auctions? Let us know! Our “Wish List” of auction items includes:
- Vacation home, condo, airline miles, hotel points, ski resort cabin, time share, etc.
- Dinner for 4 at a premium restaurant in town or host 8 or more at your home for a unique or fun dining experience.
- Home improvement services including landscaping, snow removal, house painting, interior design, florist, etc.
- Theatre or sports tickets including suites and premium seating; fishing excursions; golf getaways.
- Sports and activity instruction/training including summer camps, music lessons, art/photography classes.
- Custom furniture & decor, sports memorabilia, religious treasures, high-end housewares & electronics.
- Artwork, ceramics, jewelry, watches.
- Salon/spa gift certificates, dental/orthodontic services, eye exams, fitness training sessions.
To offer any items, please contact Katherine Cinninger at Katherine.M.Cinninger.email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
Support the auction with your time and talent! We welcome all who wish to lend a hand in organizing this great fundraiser for our school. To volunteer, contact Barb Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our presenting sponsor, Andrew Weiss, Knights of Columbus
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Andrew Weiss, Knight of Columbus
William B. Berry
Thorne Grodnik LLP
Gurley Leep Automotive Group
Berkshire Hathaway Northern Indiana Real Estate
The Dolezal Family
Junoll Waste and Joy’s Johns: A Division of LRS Waste and Recycling
Hahn Walz PC
The Borowski Family
Dudeck Roofing & Sheet Metal
Ave Maria Press
HGR Group General Contractor
Plews Shadley Racher & Braun
Corby’s Irish Pub/The Mittiga Family
The Priests of Holy Cross
Jerry & Marge Marley
Louise & Steve Anella
St. Joe Club
THK Law, LLP
John & Sue Uhran
Terry & Jane Mahoney
Nathan Sprunger & Dr. Rachael Harris Sprunger