Instructors & Coordinators
Liam Maher – Director & Advanced Instructor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Martha Bradberry – Beginner I Instructor (email@example.com)
Susan May – Beginner II Instructor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Debbie Barker – Intermediate Instructor (email@example.com)
Registration deadline was September 1, 2017. If you wish to enroll your child please contact Kara Kane (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
All Strings Practices begin week of September 12, 2017. Please refer to the 2017-18 Strings Schedule for dates, times, and locations.
Beginner Strings I and II: 1st – 4th Grade
- Beginning Strings I : 1st and 2nd Grade, Thursdays 3:00-4:00 in the BMR at the church.
- Beginning Strings II: 3rd and 4th Grade, Thursdays 3:00-4:00 in the BMR at the church.
Note: Parents are invited to attend the Beginning Strings class either as observers or participants. Learn with your child and there is no extra fee.
- Wednesdays 3:00 – 4:00 in the BMR at the church.
- Wednesdays 3:00 – 4:00 in the Upper Room at the church.
$40 Strings Program Registration Fee – billed through FACTS by the school. The registration fee covers all books, music, binders, and pizza party.
$45 monthly – not considered a “per lesson” fee. Nine months total for year.
- Monthly: payments will be billed via FACTS.
- Semester: 5% discount for advance payment for each semester ($193 for 1st payment – billed via FACTS in September; $193 for 2nd payment – billed via FACTS in January)
- Year: 10% discount for advance payment of two semesters ($365 for 9 months – billed via FACTS in September
There will be no adjustments or refunds for absences. If your child misses classes, make up time will be provided. The lesson fees cover preparation and instruction time; additional lessons for students who need extra help; programs, as well as preparation time and extra rehearsals for programs.
Obtaining your child’s instrument
Quinlan & Fabish for instrument rentals:
130 Edison Rd, Mishawaka
- Your child needs to be present for rental in order to be fitted correctly for his/her instrument. Please request a salesperson who has been trained to fit Mrs. Bradberry’s students: she has specific fitting guidelines and preferences.
- The Saint Joseph Strings Program also has instruments available to rent. The rental fee is $10/month and will be billed via FACTS. Please contact Lisa DeLorenzo at email@example.com for additional information.