HOT LUNCH PROGRAM 2016-2017
Complete the online order form on the left side of this page when it becomes available.
NEW THIS YEAR! Saint Joseph Grade School is pleased to announce that Allie’s Café & Catering will provide all the hot lunches this year. Allie’s is a local company that is known throughout the community for preparing delicious food and for using the freshest ingredients possible.
Hot lunches will be available every Monday and Friday for the first few months starting September 2. Additional hot lunch days may be added throughout the year. The hot lunch will only be served with the items listed on the order form, no choices will be available.
Hot lunch order forms will only be available on the school’s website or with a link included in the weekly emails. Each month's hot lunch orders will be billed through the school’s FACTS billing system at the end of each month. Parents will be sent an invoice each month through FACTS. Please login to your FACTS account to setup your billing and communication preferences.
A few gentle reminders about the hot lunch order forms:
- We are serving hot lunch for over 300 kids, so unfortunately we cannot customize your child’s order.
- One electronic form per child, please. Your FACTS account will be billed accordingly.
- Please double-check each form. Changes cannot be made after the deadline.
- Please read the form carefully. We will do our best to note on the form when a particular grade will not be in school, so please do not order for a day when your child will not be in school. If these days change, we will cancel orders for your child if their grade will not be in school due to a scheduled event.
- If you order for a day that your child is absent, the lunch will be considered a donation.
- Deadlines are not just suggestions. To process the forms and allow enough time to order food, we need the lead time they provide. Late orders cannot be accepted.
Questions or concerns? Call, text, or email our hot lunch volunteer coordinator Jen Chadwell: