October 30, 2014
Saint Joseph Families,
In my last newsletter I prayed for beautiful fall weather and for the most part it has been as I hoped. It is hard to believe that it is almost the first of November; it seems like we just began school last week. Time does “fly”. Speaking of time, do not forget to set your clocks backward one hour. This yearly ritual “of the clock” really makes me think of the many cold days to come. I continue to hope and pray for a less harsh winter than last year. November is always a very busy month and a month full of color with trees changing from green into beautiful shades of orange and red bearing the news of cold days, early morning darkness, and snow. Please read the following and take note of the information which can also be found on the website calendar.
- November 7 – St. Joe High will visit 8th graders on this morning
- November 10-14 – Scholastic Book Fair in the Library
- November 10-20 – Catholic Identity Survey – opens (more information to come
home with children next week.
- November 11 – Sacramental Orientation – 2nd grade parents – 7:00 p.m. in church
- November 14 – Grading period ends
- November 17 – No school, teacher record day
- November 21 – Report Cards come home with students
- November 24,25 – Parent Teacher Conferences – More information will come
home with children next week
- November 24 and 25 – Early dismissal – no After School Care – Parent Teacher
May all of our families have a blessed November and enjoy the many gifts God has given all of us as you gather together over the Thanksgiving break.