HOT LUNCH PROGRAM 2013-2014
Please read this carefully for important information to ensure that your child will receive hot lunch! Nothing new this year in terms of offerings – everything is the same as last year. A few gentle reminders about the hot lunch order forms:
- We are serving hot lunch for over 300 kids, so unfortunately we cannot “customize” your child’s order. Each year we get orders with “no cheese” or “light sauce” written in the margin but we cannot accommodate those requests.
- Some meals offer a choice of sandwich/sauce/meal. Please make sure you select one, or your child might be disappointed. If you do not make a specific selection, your child will get:
o Subway – TURKEY AND CHEESE
o Studebagels – TURKEY AND CHEESE
o Fazoli’s – MARINARA SAUCE
o Fiesta Friday – BEEF TACO
- One form per child, please. You may write one check for your family, but each child needs a form. Forms are linked on the left sidebar of this page, so please print one out if you’ve misplaced the one sent home with your child.
- Please double-check each form to ensure that it is filled out with all choices marked clearly. If you let your kids fill out the forms, please make sure the forms are complete, legible, and accurate, and that your check is for the correct amount.
- Please read the form carefully. I will do my best to note on the form when a particular class will not be in school (e.g., Kindergarten visitation day), so please do not order for a day when your child will not be in school.
- We do not issue refunds. If you don’t send the correct amount in cash or if you pay for a day your child will be absent, the overpayment will be considered a donation.
- Checks are preferred. Sending cash is generally a bad idea. Occasionally, orders disappear, and without the ability to trace a payment by check, there’s nothing we can do if an order gets lost.
- DEADLINES are not just suggestions. To process the forms and allow enough time to order food from vendors, we need the lead time they provide. If an order comes in late, we will not guaranty that your child will get hot lunch.
REMEMBER – You can order for the entire year in advance! The forms are posted on the left sidebar of this page. Fill them out, write one check, and be done! If you don’t want to do the whole year at once, you can do several months at a time, or order by semester!
ONE FINAL ITEM: The hot lunch program is a fundraiser for the school. It supports many different classes and projects. Thank you kindly for your support of the program!
Questions or concerns? Call, text, or email Kristin Pruitt: