HOT LUNCH PROGRAM 2015-2016
Hot lunch begins Friday, September 11, 2015. Complete the September online order form by August 27.
NEW THIS YEAR! Hot lunch forms will NOT be sent home with students. The order forms will be similar to last year’s, with same
lunch options and pricing, but they will only be available on the school’s website or with a link included in the weekly emails. The hot lunch orders will be billed through the school’s FACTS billing system. Parents or guardians will be sent an invoice each month. Please login to your FACTS account to setup your billing and communication preferences.
Please read this carefully for important information to ensure that your child will receive hot lunch! A few gentle reminders about the hot lunch order forms:
- We are serving hot lunch for over 300 kids, so unfortunately we cannot “customize” your child’s order. Each year we get orders with “no cheese” or “light sauce” written in the margin but we cannot accommodate those requests.
- Some meals offer a choice of sandwich/sauce/meal. Please make sure you select one, or your child might be disappointed. If you do not make a specific selection, your child will get:
o Subway – TURKEY AND CHEESE
o Jimmy John's – TURKEY
o Fazoli’s – MARINARA SAUCE
o Fiesta Friday – BEEF TACO
- One electronic form per child, please. Your FACTS account will be billed accordingly.
- Please double-check each form. Changes cannot be made after the deadline.
- Please read the form carefully. I will do my best to note on the form when a particular class will not be in school (e.g., Kindergarten visitation day), so please do not order for a day when your child will not be in school.
- We do not issue refunds. If you don’t send the correct amount in cash or if you pay for a day your child will be absent, the overpayment will be considered a donation.
- DEADLINES are not just suggestions. To process the forms and allow enough time to order food from vendors, we need the lead time they provide. Late orders cannot be accepted.
ONE FINAL ITEM: The hot lunch program is a fundraiser for the school. It supports many different classes and projects. Thank you kindly for your support of the program!
Questions or concerns? Call, text, or email Jen Chadwell: